From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Mar 2010 16:40:11 EDT
Hi everyone, I wanted to give you all a card exchange update. We have
made some changes to the website,
http://www.supportourshelters.org/card_exchange.html
It seems the sign up area didn't work with everyone's browsers. So you
won't be able to sign up at the web site anymore. You will only be able
to sign up by emailing me at [log in to unmask]
I apologize if this is an inconvenience, but I thought it better this
way than lose some of you in the Internet lala land.

We are just finishing up the Saint Patrick's Day Card Exchange, I will
post more on that as soon as everything comes in.

We are now signing up for the Easter Card Exchange. Lots of people have
already signed up. It's going to be so much fun. We even have an Easter
surprise package donated by Totally Ferret for one lucky person.

Because Easter and Saint Patrick's Day were so close together, we have
almost over looped the exchanges. Oh well, it just makes for stuffed
mail boxes that are full of fun things, other than bills.

If your interested in the Easter exchange, email me at
[log in to unmask] and let me know.

Thank you to everyone for signing up and supporting SOS.

Robin Jones
http://www.supportourshelters.org/card_exchange.html