From:
WENDY HOCHMAN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 May 2005 20:49:43 -0700
The reason I say passing through is because Casper is a cat.  Casper was
a wonderful ferret friend here at Harmony House.  Casper himself was
adopted by Gerry my German Shepherd when he was just a tiny white puff
ball.

Casper had never had any medical problems for the six years he has been
with me.  We had a pet fair here on Camp Lejeune and I took him and my
other cat Mefur to get their shots.  We hung around just to make sure
there were no after effects.  Both seemed fine when we got home.  Casper
went outside the next morning with his mommy dog (My German Shepherd
Gerry) like he normaly does.  If it's nice outside he will stay out with
her.  When he would come in the house he would normaly stay in the room
with the furkids.  He loved being in the room when I would let the fur
kids out.  He was Gizmos best friend and he stayed in the kitchen by the
pantry where Goldrush spent his last days.

I went looking for him when he didn't come in the house and found him in
the shed.  He looked like he was asleep but when he didn't respond when I
called him I knew he was gone.

Those people who have viewed my photo album listed under ladyhawk_76 may
remember his picture laying on the couch with my DEW Artimus.  When I
would have the fur kids fur kids roaming Artimus would seek out Casper,
crawl into Caspers fur and fall asleep.  Before Gizmo passed he loved to
find Casper asleep then clean out his ears.  Casper then in one smooth
movement would roll over grab Gizmo in a bear hug then wash him.

Like I said before Casper was a wonderful friend to the fur kids despite
the fact he thought he was a 70lb white German Shepherd.

Maybe while he is there he will also get a chance to meet Stinky.  Stinky
was a wild mink that had been injured and we took in.  This was over 25
years ago and I'm sure is now romping the banks of the brooks there in
weasle world.

Thank You Everyone
From Harmony House
Where alls you need