Date:
Thu, 15 Dec 1994 10:31:07 -0500
Hi everyone!  Franny here.

I just want to thank all of the FMLer's who sent their condolences regarding
my little "Chooch".

It was heartwarming to get mail from caring people like you at a time where I
was really down in the dumps.  You helped make his passing a little easier.

My children thank you.  They were babies when that wonderful little "fuzzy"
came into their lives.  We had the "funeral" on Saturday on their father's
property in a lovely wooded area.  We also have a wonderful service out here
by one of the local monument makers.  He "donates" headstones to childrens
pets free of charge.  They are the real thing- very small, but very touching.
 He is one of those people who understands that losing a pet is just as
devestating as losing a member of the family.  We will put it down as soon as
it is completed.

Once again, thank you for your time, consideration and most of all,
understanding.  Chooch would have loved to have played with all of his
friends out there in FML Land.
I am sure he is doing just that with all of our little friends who have gone
on to a better life.

With love in my heart to all,

FRANNY
Chooch's Mommy