From:
Michelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Oct 2000 21:29:58 -0400
Got another letter today from a couple in Murray, Kentucky who have two
ferrets that must go to a good ferret home right away.  Here is all the
information about these two little ferrets.  I hope and pray that someone
reading this today will open up their hearts and make room for just two
more.  Thanks.  Please contact the people directly at [log in to unmask]
Here is the information about these two lovely ferrets.  .

One is a beautiful female silver-back named Lucy, and the other is a
larger male sable whose name is Ricky.  Both of them have been fixed and
descented.  My fiancie and I can no longer give them the time out of their
cage that they should have.  Ferrets should have at least an hour or two a
day to play outside the cage and we were not even getting close to that.
They have both had all of their shots, been kept on a good diet, litter
trained (but like to choose the location of the litter box), and brought
up around cats.  We have never had either one of them bite us, they are
both so well behaved we have trusted them with our two year old niece in
the other room.  We love Ricky and Lucy very much but we know that our
situation isn't going to get any better.  Before you make that decision
please consider the time that you have to dedicate to them, it is just as
much as a cat or dog.  We would really like them to be in a home that
would provide the attention we can not give them.

Thanks. :)