From:
Jacolyn Bugalski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 23:23:39 -0600
I am new to here, and I thought I would introduce myself.  My name is
Jennifer.  My ferrets are Romeo, Juliet, Sanchez, Whiskey, and Julious.  I
also have a dalmation, Pongo, a cat Max, an iguania, and 2 tortoises.  My
ferrets are all rescues from the Ferret Den shelter.  I live in Milwaukee,
WI.  Sachez is deaf and has insolinoma, we think she is around 6 years old,
we have no history on her.  I have owned her for about 2 years.  Juliet
is blind in one eye.  Other than that all of my ferrets are healthy.
Romeo and Juliet just turned 5.  Whiskey and Julious are both 1 1/2 and
Canadians.  They are from a group of 10 from a pet store who didn't handle
them.  When they came to the shelter as kits we had to use thick gloves to
protect from the bites.  No more!  Well that is our introduction.  We all
look forward to hearing all that is going on here.