From:
J Gordon Bengtson CI/ASMEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 2004 07:03:14 -0500
I bought some Eclairs that were packaged in a plastic bubble top
container for sale.  Some of the chocolate topping had come off onto the
top of this container.

When done with the container it was thrown into the waste basket and of
course they both got into that and licked the chocolate frosting off.

Byte-me lost all her fur except tail, ankles and head fur and Kodo lost
most of his body fur ( must be his being more modest ).

One must be sure to not allow the fuzzbutts to get even small amounts
of chocolate where it can be devastating to them in larger amounts if
a small amount will do all this.

Gordon, Byte-me and Kodo