From:
Jason Poole <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Feb 1998 19:07:19 -0700
You know your addicted to ferrets when you find yourself in possession of a
$60+ laptop computer carrying case and you think, "This will make a great
case for a ferret first aid kit!"

I had a old carrying case for my computer but the zipper broke so I upgraded
to a bigger and better one.  After I had gotten a new one I found that the
old was had a lifetime guarantee and so I took it back into the place where
I bought it and they gave me a new one :) .  It now is filled with
everything that I can imagine that needs to be in a ferret first aid kit.
<ggg>

BTW - Sammy is continuing to improve. Thanks again to all.

Jason, Sammy, Doris, and Buddy