From:
Micheal Forrest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Feb 2012 13:32:21 -0800
Greetings FML Family,

I would like to post the latest statistics; To date, $1,542.00 have
been donated to our building fund since I asked mostly for donations
and told of our dire need for one on the Ferret Giving Tree and posted
here in the FML and asked for donations from you wonderful folks. This
is a lot of money but we're still falling way short of out goal/the
estimated minimum needed to get one built. There were some other
shelters who have their 501(c)3 and who could have a raffle and I think
offered to hold one for us since we don't have our 501(c)3 non-profit
yet. I've gotten so many emails since then and can't for the life of me
find the ones where they offered. Could anybody who offered to do that
or wants to offer now please contact me at my email address? It's on
top of this post as usual and all my emails have a link to our website
on the bottom, which will get you there, but then you have to find the
email address in there somewhere...I can't even remember where it is
and I built the thing...<lol>

Someone sent 2 checks from 2 different accounts and the amount of each
was large. You asked not to be recognized for your donation so I didn't
post your name on our sponsors page in the website and I guess I took
it to heart so well that I even forgot who you are! I really need to
have a conversation with you via private email so if you're reading
this would please contact me? There was only one of you who sent 2
checks and they equal about 2/3 of the total of the donations we've
gotten so far. I hope you read the FML regularly so you'll see this
and respond.

Sincerely,
Micheal Forrest,
Ferret Rescue and Adoption of South Texas
www.ferretrescueandadoption.com