From:
Tony Mastropolo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 1997 05:12:28 +0200
Hello to all my fellow fuzzy fanatics.  (Try saying that 3 times fast!!)

I visited my local pet store over the weekend, NJ Pets on Route 10 in East
Hanover for those of you in the area.  As usual, they had ferrets from
Marshall Farms for sale (I don't remember the price).  However, one thing
that struck me as unusual, was that the ferrets were all larger than usual.
The sign even said they were 15 weeks old!!  Can that possibly be??  Is
Marshall Farms starting to spay/neuter their ferrets at ~13 weeks, and
shipping them out for sale at 15 weeks??  Granted, this is still not as good
as fixing them when their 6-9 months old, but it's a heck of a lot better
than 6 weeks!!  Is this unique to NJ Pets, or are there other pet stores
that are getting MF ferrets in a little older than usual?

I'm cautiously optimistic that the efforts of so many of you are starting to
bear fruit!!  Thanks for all your great work!

Until next time, sign me trapped in a house full of fuzzies!!

     Tony