Date:
Sun, 4 Sep 2005 07:10:49 -0400
Harry we got them a home.... YEAHHHH look at this

Hi Brenda,

I want to thank you for your help.  Carol in New Hyde Park took them for
me (She is great!!!).

I cannot thank you enough!

Jennifer

Okay gang, I have another family that needs help placing kids.  They are
on Long Island.  Please contact Jennifer if you can take these 2 kids for
her.  Just so you all know her landlord said NO Dogs he did not object to
any other pets.  However he has changed his mind.  Jennifer being on Long
Island they are illegal so we need to quietly place these kids so they
are not confiscated.  ( I am not sure they would be but lets not take
that chance) Below is contact information Brenda

Hi,

I found your email address on the internet under Ferret Shelters/Rescue
in New York.  If this reaches you in error, please accept my apologies.

If not, I just moved and my landlord found out I have 2 ferrets and I
need to get rid of them ASAP or he will throw me out.  They are male and
female, spayed and neutered, both Marshall ferrets.  Elvis is about 5
(they couldn't tell me how old he was when I got him) and Leyla is 4.
Leyla is black and white and Elvis is white and tan.

My home phone number is 516-921-3917.  [log in to unmask]
Please get back to me ASAP.

Thank you for your time.

Jennifer and Christopher Gioia