From:
Fran Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 07:46:22 EST
Warm wishes to all for a Happy and Healthy 2003.  I am hoping to add new
merchandise to my site this year and also to have a special offer each
month

I thank all of you who have supported my endeavor in the past and
especially those who have had such kind words to say about my products!
Keep watching for new products and new specials..  God Bless!

This month's special...
Order any two hammies and receive 3 Valentine's Day toys as a thank you
from me!  This offer is good for all orders placed up to and including
February 5, 2003.

Thanks for shopping with Ferrets Are Love and helping me to fund ADV
Research!!

Love on your fuzzies!
Fran

Please visit my website