Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 14:23:38 -0500
We wish to thank everyone for the condolences for our Zoey "O".  If we
have missed thanking you personally, please forgive us as it was an
oversight on our part, but would like to take this time to thank you now.

All of Zoey's condolences will be placed in her memorial book.

Zoey "O"s color was purple.  She was our teeny tiny baby that you could
hold in the palm of your hand and had the biggest roundest eyes you ever
saw.  Her eyes were what she was noted for.

Her passing was a result of kidney failure, but was diagnosis with an
early stage of insulinoma.

In Loving Memory of Zoey "O"

August 16, 1996 - January 22, 2002

(Joining her sisters at the Rainbow Bridge -

Scarlett O'Hara, Carreen O'Hara, and Repuda da Beuda)

The Family of Zoey "O"

Ronald B. O'Hara

Lyal E. Shaw

Skye Shaw