From:
Brenda Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jun 2009 05:29:49 -0400
June 2009
Master Largo's News

Possum Senior Reporter
Ziggy Reporter of a higher order
Andy watching from Rainbow Bridge

Possum here: Hey Suzie, do you know it is almost time for the Big
Yellow Thingy to be done?

Suzie Q here: Yup! Yup! Yup! I heard mum talking to Mr. Ed about her
schedule for next week when tests start! Mum is going to be on the
Big Yellow Thingy more than she is going to be home!

Possum here: When did you hear mum talking to Mr. Ed?

Suzie Q here: Ya know Possum for as smart as you are always telling us
you are you sure miss a lot around here! It was the other day when he
came in with his fur kids; they are here at camp for 12 days.

Possum here: OH I did not know that! But I do know after tests are done
mum will be home with us for all day! I am going to start the news now
because mum is already into testing week and she is not home much to
let us use the computer. Anyway mum helped a ferret girl that needed
a home find a home with a family that was looking for a ferret girl.
Meiko is now in a new happy home! If you want to see her and her new
mom you can see her on our site here:
<http://www.ferretfarm.org/>

Back when we had shelter work day this is a part of what I wrote on my
report,

Possum here, do you humans have any idea how much work can be done with
20 extra hands? That's 5 humans for those of you that don't know how to
count. Lots and lots; let me tell you!

After I reported about all the extra hands on work day I got this note
from Miss K.

K here:
Uh, Possum sweetie, 20 extra hands is 10 humans, not 5. . . .

Possum here: I knew that I was just making sure you were paying
attention. :-)

K here: Well, it is a natural mistake for a ferret to make, what with
having four feet and all. Probably the rest of the humans were just
too polite to comment. . . . ^_^;;;

[Possum hugs!]

Possum here: Thanks Miss K for checking in and making sure I new my
reports correctly. YOU rock Miss K!

Suzie Q here: Miss Cathy R is the reason that work day happened! Thanks
Miss Cathy R. for pulling all them humans together for us. Here is the
link to see the pictures.

http://community.webshots.com/album/571943565KzRknK?start=0

The whole story is on our web site here
<http://www.ferretfarm.org/>

Possum here: After I requested new beans and rice this is what I got
in my email box:

Dear Possum and Friends,
I would like to help with refilling the dig boxes. I can't deliver the
beans and rice in person though. You see, I live in Minnesota, and
Ferret Farm is a long way away. Could you ask your Mum to send me the
snail mail address? Thanks Possum, and keep up the good work. I look
forward to reading your reports.
Lauri and her Rainbow Bridge Crew.

Possum,
It's so great to hear the work day went well. I wanted to help, but
I couldn't fit it in my schedule. The good news is, I have rice for
you... 30 pounds worth! I'll try to find a day to drop it off to you
ASAP. Hold tight... the rice is coming!

Your friend,
Jill

Suzie Q here: Wow Miss Kristie is back! She came to help mum on Sunday
then she was here taking care of the shelter on clinic day! Sis came
to kidnap mum for ice cream the day Possum was complaining about mum
getting squirrely. Sis came to save Possum then Miss Loana came to
kidnap mum for dinner to save Possum. Does anyone care about me?

Possum here: Miss Donna D rolled in one day with a new AC unit for our
play room! The one we had last summer burned up, literally good thing
mum and Miss Donna were here when it happened because there was black
smoke coming out of it! Mum unplugged it and pushed it out the window.
Miss Cathy R was the one to pull that together too. She got lots of
humans to help get us a new cold box for our room! Thanks everybody!

Clinic Day we had 3 fur kids go to a new home and one come in. Mr.
Pete and Miss Lisa took the 3 and Miss Nicky picked up Dexter from
humans that did not like him and brought him here. Clinic pictures
are up on the web-shots site you can see them here
http://community.webshots.com/user/lakeroad2
There are more pictures to come from other cameras. Mum will post
them as she gets them.

What do you think Suzie Q should we get this news letter closed and
out? it is almost time to do next months news!

Suzie Q here: Yes lets until next month

Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue/shelter
<http://www.ferretfarm.org/>

Petfinder Page