Date:
Sat, 30 Jul 2005 11:23:21 -0400
Master Largo News
Drinking Water Update:

Andy here, okay here is the poop on what mum found out about getting
water back into our house/shelter.

Mum found a shelter friend that does pumps and water, he said he would do
the pump for us for $500.00 including installation instead of what that
other poopy man said $700.00 + instillation.  Mum told the nice man she
did not have $500.00 to do this, so she would call him when she did.
This shelter friend pump man said he would order the pump and get it in
this week, then give mum 30 days to pay him.  So we are asking you if you
will help mum come up with some money to make the 30 day dead line.  Mum
says she would like not to have to take the 30 days because she knows the
nice man is going to have to pay for the pump he orders for us up front,
but she also knows we need drinking water here.  Mum is having a hard
time keeping up with water for us.  Please can you help?  If I promise
to stop complaining in the news letter will you help mum get us a pump,
so we have water to drink?

Ziggy here, if you guys can get him to stop complaining that will be ONE
HUGE miracle, so come on everybody tell him you will help ONLY if HE
STOPS complaining!!!!  PLEEEEAAASE !!!!

Andy and Ziggy
Shelter reporters

To Help With A Pay Pal Donation

International Ferret Congress Vendor Coordinator=20
http://ferretcongress.org

Lakeroad Ferret Farm E-Bay Store
http://stores.ebay.com/Not-Just-For-Ferrets-Pet-Supplies

IGive Fund Raiser for Lakeroad Ferret Farm
http://www.iGive.com/html/refer.cfm?memberid=284500&amp;causeid=22069

To visit the store.
http://www.ferretfarm.org

Don't have time for a ferret of your own? You can sponsor one of our fur
kids.

There are new faces at the shelter go take at look at kids looking for
new homes.

Andy-cub reporter, shelter kids, & oh yeah mum too!

Petfinder Page
http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/NY559.html

Shelter Video
http://www.kwflatbed.com/videos/ferretfarm.wmv