Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 12:26:40 -0500
I too have a ferret who is deaf.  There is a fantastic web site from Wolfy
who helped me out when I was going to give my deaf fur kid to a better
home..he bit me so hard and all of the time I had become to be afraid of
him, it was only searching the web where I found her web page that I
decided to try and use her tips.  I must say that they helped 200% he is
now my cuddly fur baby and kisses me .  He still gets a bit carried away
when he is very happy and will nip my feet,but he does not bite hard as he
did.andhe has calmed down very much since last year.  It just take patince
and love and time to help your deaf ferret learn to be a good fur baby as
mine is now.

here is the fantastic web site for deaf ferrets.. and once again thank you
Wolfy for sharing your wealth of information with us all here..

http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/test.html

ferret hugs to all,
Michele