Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 17:41:22 -0800
Hi all

I am just catching up on all da things from da holiday.  We were a little
buzy here for a couple of days.

A little guy named Pugsly came in today.  He waz met by Chip who waz a
little tenitive about da meeting.  Things were a little tense for a time
but soon settled down as they gossiped about home.  They talked for some
time about da news and gossip trying to get caught up on all da stuff
going on.  Things were going much better by da end of da talks.  Then it
waz off to explore and see all da sights and attractions.  They had to
stop by da Babyfood Balconey to grab a bite to eat.  They have all da
flavors there but most da chicken and turkey as they are da most popular.
They ate quite a bit of it to.  Then they had to rush over to catch da
Ferretone Flood to lap up some of dat.  I don't know where they put it all
though, maybe a hollow paw.  He said to tell hiz mommy dat it waz time for
him to go.  He also said dat he luved her and to send along bunches and
bunches of kisses.

I am off to da tube races to try my paw.  I am getting real good at it
too.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee