From:
Aarrow-Ranch Aviation <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 08:28:07 -0500
In the Richmond Virginia area, need a fert sitter for several months.
Is not for me, but for a friend that cannot keep them where she is.  She
teaches school, and lives in the dorm.  The school refuses to allow her to
keep ferts in the dorm so when school is in session, she needs to place
the ferts in a good home.  She will pay for all food, litter and meds if
needed.  I will keep them myself starting tomorrow to Christmas break, but
after that need a place to house them so she doesn't get fired or loose
her living quarters.  After school is out in the spring, she will move
and take the ferts back.  Most likely will want them on vacations thru
the term.

She is east of Richmond, and I am in Mechanicsville.  If you are willing
and able to be a fert sitter, please contact me about these two ferts.
She has a small two story cage for them, but their full time cage is a
huge one I built for her.  Lets talk if you can help.  Thanks !!!!!

Gordon, Byte-me, Nibble-ed, Kodo and Bud.