From:
dayna frazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 1997 13:28:00 -0500
Hi Everybody...

I have what I consider good news to pass along..  Every shelter shops around
to get the best prices they can for their shelter needs..  And most of the
shelter supporters try to get the most for those donated dollars too.. so...

So please consider the following..  there is one place on the web that loves
ferrets as much as any shelter Mom or Dad..  Please consider contacting The
Ferret Store and giving a gift certificate to your favorite shelter..  Why?
well, they have the Christmas Spirit in a Big Way!  You will be amazed how
much that gift will purchase for the shelter you give it to!!!  Joe Palko,
the Head Ferret there, has made shelters for fuzzys his private project!
You can call and discuss this with him at 1-888-8FERRET or visit their web
page at http://www.theferretstore.com Joe doesn't advertise his generocity
to fuzzy shelters..  he just quietly does 'his thing' for all of us.

No I do not get any 'extras' for this post..  and it is not an ad..  I am
just a small shelter operator who is very very grateful to anyone who
chooses to help me help fuzzys...

dayna and the woozles of the MMOMM rescue/shelter