Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 2008 00:14:46 -0500
In answer to Risa's question about finding inexpensive Revolution:

Prices for Revolution vary quite a bit. The three sites below are
places that I've found it the cheapest in the past.

I have NOT ordered from any of these three places, but I HAVE ordered
regularly from 1800petmeds.com. If you call them and provide the
competitor's website, they will match any online price, and they
also have free shipping. The Revoiution that I have gotten from
1800petmeds.com has always been dated far in the future (much more
than a year) and has arrived quickly. I'm posting this in hopes that
it might save some of us some money on what I believe is very valuable
protection for our ferrets.

http://www.petcarechoice.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/site.home

http://www.petshed.com/revolution.asp

<http://www.valleyvet.com/ct_detail.html?pgguid=2E87C515-7B6A-11D5-A192-00B0D0204AE5%26ccd=ILS005>

Jeff
In Memory of Neo
Caring for Trinny, Morphy, Baby Girl, Luna, and Dozer