From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2006 19:24:25 -0400
Due to a couple cancellations, there is still space to register for the
Derby City Forum and go on the behind the scenes tour of the black-footed
ferret breeding facility.  If you've never seen a black- footed ferret,
this is an amazing opportunity!

The Forum is Saturday April 22 at the Louisville Zoo, and the tour will
be Sunday April 23.  We got some informative and entertaining speakers,
lot of great raffle items, and we promise a good time will be had by all!

Visit our web site for more information and registration forms.

The ABSOLUTE deadline is Monday April 17.

Linda Iroff
International Ferret Congress
http://www.ferretcongress.org