From:
PowerPage Communications <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 May 1997 09:25:26 -0400
I've been using Totally Ferret for about a year now.  It does not have an
offensive smell - I refridgerate it because it doesn't have preservatives
and I buy a 20 pound bag which lasts me approx.  6 months for 5 ferrets.

All my ferrets have benefited from it.  My last two adoptees came to me with
very rough coats and skinny bodies.  Now after being on the TF, both of them
have soft, glossy coats and have fattened up a bit - they look much
healthier.

Hope this helps,
Dar and Rascal, Tozer, Laz, Raspberry and Radar