From:
"Ada Gibbs (Weaselpals)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 2003 19:16:57 -0800
Hello,

I am in need of a website make over !!

So if you are a shelter or know someone who does a great job and will
do a website and have the proceeds go to their favorite shelter, email
me privately so we work out the details.

Thanks
Ada

Weaselpals Hammocks and Sleepers Visit my webpage at:
www.homestead.com/weaselpals/homepage.html
email me at: [log in to unmask] .
Coming soon A NEW  FERRET ITEM  !!!
Please visit the ADV giving tree and give something  to Special to ADV
ferret or ferrets this year !!
Make their Christmas Happy and Cheerful too!!
http://www.mkaresq.com/ADV/adv_giving_tree.htm