From:
bronxelf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Feb 1999 00:01:07 -0800
first, the bowl thing:
Justin was a really big bowl digger.  Nothing would break him of the habit
of digging in and then overturning his food bowl.  What I finally had to
do was drill a small hole in the bottom of the bowl(its plastic) and also
through the vinyl tile under it, and attatch the bowl to the floor with a
bolt and wing nut.  The cost was less than a dollar for the entire thing.
Just unscrew the nut to get the bolt out.

about the urn/box thing:
Im so sorry to hear about the loss of any ferret.  Ive been there, and its
no fun.  One of the things I do for a living is paint custom boxes of
various sizes.  If anyone that has lost a pet is interested, I'd be more
than happy to paint a box in any colours for just the cost of the box
itself and the shipping.  Examples of my work can be seen at
http://www.bronxelf.com/work.html .  Not looking to make *any* money on
this.  Just thought it might be nicer than a generic thing, and certainly
less expensive than an urn.

anyone interested, please feel free to contact me directly.

sorry for your loss,
elf.
bronxelf
Grand High Huntress of the Renaissance Assassin's Guild-"Chooser of the To
Be Slain": Assassin #001.
Dominatrix at Arms and Guild Hall Lieutenant of the Renaissance Mercenaries
Guild.
A.F.R. Goddess of Steel
High Priestess of the Cult of Chucklehead
Weezowmommy, Elf of Sarcastica, Leader of the Call 'em as I See 'em Brigade
Slave to the Five Fugitive Ferrets of the Apocalypse.
http://www.bronxelf.com
"To err is human, to forgive is not our policy."    --Anonymous
"Inspiration is for amateurs."-Elizabeth, from alt.crafts.professional
"Just call me Edie"- Me.

"If you don't like it, you don't have to give it up."- "You Don't Have to
Give it Up", Chucklehead

The creativity of an elf knows no bounds.