From:
jdmonroe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Nov 1998 10:54:45 -0500
Sorry I haven't said this sooner.  Work intruded onto my ferrety existence.
:-(.  But thank you for all the wonderful advice on clipping nails.  We
have determined that Gimble is terrified to have her nails clipped or
touched.  I don't know why.  We've had her since she was 12 weeks old, and
we've NEVER hurt her when we clipped nails, but it's like she just decided
recently to flip out over this.

What we are doing in picking her up and touching her feet when we let her
out to play.  Of course, she gets a treat after we do this.  Then we will
work up to touching her feet with the clipper and then actually trying to
clip.  I know it'll be slow, but I'm hoping this will work.

Thanks again for all the advice.

Juli, Gyre and Gimble