From:
Kristeen Kohrs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2006 18:11:03 -0500
I LOVE the advertising issue. I am so excited to see that the folks
that sell on eBay have "Buy it now options to assist with holiday
shopping, I just updated my Christmas list,

Not ferret related but might be of interest to others. I use an online
servcie, <http://www.findgift.com/> for my holiday list. It works out
great because when I see something I want, I resist the temptation to
buy it for myself and I update the list. My friends and family know
that the list is always out there on the web for easy one click
shopping.

Thanks,
Kristeen-NJ