From:
william killian <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Thu, 21 Apr 1994 21:30:45 -0400
 ---------- Forwarded message ----------

To Jenny regarding the blue dots...these dots or rather tatoos signify
that the ferrets came from Marshall Farms which is located in New York
state.  There is a slight chance that they could be copy-cat tatoos from
another "ferret farm" which is a Marshall Farm wantabee.  The two tatoos
mean that the ferrets have been neutered and descented (it's probably for
their use and not ours as owners since they have thousands of kits at a
time to deal with.)

On another note to the world...and I guess since I'm the first one to
that actually admits to reading the grocery story tabloids (honestly, it
fell off the rack and happened to open up to this particular page)...
Anyway, it was reported that Elizabeth Taylor bought Michael Jackson 2
ferrets which he has named Lily and Lester.  (He promptly got them out of
California and to a safe location).  The good news is that he is
championing the cause of legalizing ferrets in California now that he's a
proud ferret owner.  Perhaps with his money we might really see some
progress out there.  We can only speculate that perhaps Liz Taylor also
is a ferret owner or at least a sympathizer and maybe she'll help too.

diane & bill killian
zen & the art of ferrets

p.s.....Hey Michael, if you are a reader of the FML, I've got some great
ferret kits you might be interested in<G>