From:
Himberger Gerri <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 04:40:02 -0700
Just wanted to let all know that I will be going offline for at least a
week, maybe a little longer.  The carpet is being replaced (gee, wonder
why), and the cement subflooring under it is crumbling, and will have to
be jackhammered up an repoured.  Anyway, I'll unplug and move the
computer on Thursday night, and I probably won't have it hooked back up
'till next Fri, maybe the weekend- so, if you get mail returned, I'm not
gone, just can't get online.  BIG, please keep me on the list, and I will
mail everyone when everything is back up.  It's a real pain in the rear
to move EVERYTHING in your house- makes you think about getting rid of
things!!!!