From:
"V.Glass" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Aug 2011 10:35:07 -0400
In light of the recent news article about the car accident...what do
you do when travelling with your ferrets? In what part of the vehicle
do you put them? Have you found certain travel cages better than others
over the years?

I've been rethinking the way I'll be taking my girl in the car since
the recent news. We only take car trips to the vet 15 minutes away, and
I'm currently using a cardboard carry case. Now I'm thinking of getting
a hard plastic case, like a small cat carrier, but I'd like some
opinions first.

- Victoria