From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 13:32:58 EST
::waves::
Hi again from da bridge.  I had ta write again ta say I'm sorry for
yesterday.  I wuz sad reading your post about your baby.  I wuz so sad I
lets da psychadelic butterflies up here distract me even more den usual.
I wuz thinkin before I read yer post dat, Someday I won't be the only
little girl from this family up here, and I'll get ta meet Dippy.  I wuz
so distracted with that thought and da butterflies I typed that my name
wuz Dippy.  My mommy sayz I'm so silly, but I just wanted to write and
say sorry for my mistake.  Make no mistake, my name is Jubilee Spirit,
Kouri Fanclub Ambassador at the Bridge!

Jubilee Spirit