Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 17:09:54 -0700
Hola Lovers of the Regal Fuzzy,

Sorry I've been out of touch.  Got a new job and I've been taking a crash
course in brain surgery training there.  My free time has been spent with
the fuzzbutts and I don't have as much puter time as I'd like.  I really
miss you guys, I've missed alot of FML's the past couple of weeks.  Made
my day to open up an FML and see that story about the pennies from Diane.
Way to turn it around Diane.  That was hysterical.

If anyone has not received magnets they have ordered, please email me.
My records show that everything has been mailed except for Tom K's and
I want to be sure everyone received their magnets.  I'm planning the
September magnets too!!  This will be the third set in the series.  The
theme is going to be a tribute to 9-11.  I'm asking $7 for this set
because a portion of the proceeds is also going to be donated to Bowley's
Quarter's Volunteer Fire Department.  The pics have not been shot yet so
I have nothing to show you but I'm announcing the set early because I
know the demand could be great and I want to have as many printed at one
time as I can.  You need not send money to reserve yourself a set.  Just
drop me an email.  Also, at the end of September, there will be a drawing
from the names of everyone that has purchased magnets in the past few
months.  This applies to those of you that have won them on Ebay too.
There I will be giving away 4 5x7 framed art prints of your favorite
ferret magnet photo.  You pick it!

Thanks again for all your support.

Kim and da kids at Somethin Up My Sleeve Rescue

"Hey Rocky, Watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat!"  Bullwinkle Moose