From:
Melody Tomaszewicz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 08:57:35 -0500
I have 10 ferrets, and there is a local shelter that is willing to sit them
for me.  I feel that they are in a safe environment with a very ferret
knowledgeable person, and they get play time every day.  It's a win-win
situation for both the shelter and me.  I provide the litter and food that
they are used to, and the shelter makes a little money to help support
their operation.  (Thanks, Mrs Duck!)

Of course, there is NOTHING like the feeling I got when I packed them and
their cages up in my minivan to go home, and heard several of them dooking
because they were so happy to see me!  (Click, Click, Click---"There's no
place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home.")

Melody Tomaszewicz and the terrific ten.