From:
Tony Mastropolo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 1997 21:33:11 +0200
There has been much discussion in the last week about different flea
products.  I've seen people talking about Advantage and Program, but I did
not read about anyone with experience with Frontline.  Sorry if this was
mentioned, I've been away for a week and just skimmed the last 7 FMLs.
(BIG, Sorry about my post office sending you a note telling you I was on
vacation every day for the last week.  Our mail system is not intelligent
enough to realize that it already sent you one.)

I just purchased Frontline that comes in the spray bottle.  The dosage is 1
pump per pound.  I used it on my cats with great success.  Can I use it on
my ferrets (at the 1 pump per pound dose) as well?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Tony and Nicky, Lucy, Toby, Kayla & LuLu (and some cats too)