Date:
Tue, 17 May 2005 12:20:38 -0700
This was first rejected on Sat. due to my talking to much.  So, here we
go again, with updates!  ;-)

OK, OK, OK!  I am guilty!  I told you in St.  Louis!  I am now admitting
it to the world!  NO!  I have NOT mailed my Easter list their items.
(They are actually boxed and on the counter!)  I am sorry!  BUT, I did
buy each of you a surprise at the symposium.  AND, after I get off the
computer, I will be putting together the items and sending them to each
of you in time for Memorial Day.

Yes, I did sign up for the Memorial Day list.  Yes, I may be late.
Yes, I will honor my committment.  And, finally, YES, I am reading an
article on procrastination.  I started it this morning and will finish
it after the Easter stuff - I promise!  (I DID finish the article on
procrastination.)

renee :)

Ferret Aid 2006
June 23 - 25, 2006
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
International Ferret Congress
http://www.ferretcongress.org

[Moderator's note: Yeah, I bought a book about procrastination years
ago and I still haven't read it!  BIG]