From:
Jennifer Place <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 13:22:55 -0500
Hi there!  My name is Jen, I'm 23 and live in Edison, New Jersey with my
boyfriend and three maniacal ferrets, Jerry, Doyle, and Helena, whom I have
been owned by for almost two years.  Jerry is an extremely hyper little
chocolate, Doyle is a sedate, big fat sable who is a total momma's boy, and
Helena, who is a DEW, deaf female who I rescued from the Petco I work at
part time, someone was using her as a therapeutic animal at a nursing home
and was keeping her in a cardboard box.  I found the FML about a year ago
surfing the net for info on my little ones.  I was hooked once I found it.
I'm always looking for other people in New Jersey to talk about ferrets.
My heart goes out to everyone who has lost or has sick fuzzies.  Merry
Christmas to everyone!

Jen and her little "misfits"- Jerry, Doyle, and Helena