Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 1999 08:38:29 -0400
You know, to all those sending email to Ty about creating a ferret, don't
forget to mention that ferrets come in a variety of 'styles' (standard,
point, mitt,panda, etc) and colors (cinnamon, BEW, albino, chocolate,
black, etc) - and what a killing they would make with ferret lovers who
absolutely *must* have *at least* one of each.  I explained this at least a
year ago to them..  but never heard anything.  maybe if it comes from more
than one person, they may think twice.

-Celia

0h-- and thanks to all of you for stopping by the FerretCAM.  It's great to
meet you, and to have you meet me and by ferts.  I hope to be spending more
time personally at the CAM soon.  I've worked the 5 second image bug out...
so those of you with a slower connection who can't see the live CAM can now
see pretty much what's going on at a slower pace.  I'm also considering
putting a light in the ferret room, so those of you who can't get to a
computer until late can take a peek.

http://www.celiamarie.com/cam.htm