From:
Lorraine Tremblay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 20:23:02 -0400
You will find below the translation of a message sent by Houbi to the
"Liste furets" a ferret mailing list in french.

I got a message from a person from Geneva that has to give away its 2
albinos ferrets.  They are nice, vaccinated and were born July 18, 1999.
They are castrated (I therefore assume that they could be males).  If yuo
are interested, you can reach that person by phone at: ++41 22 754 11 72.
[I have no idea which languague(s) that Swiss owner speaks though...
Lorraine]

Lorraine Tremblay
Webmistress of Mustela Canada | Webmestre de Mustela Francia
http://www.storm.ca/~ferret
Pour joindre la Liste furets contactez : [log in to unmask]