From:
Cari Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 17:40:23 EST
HI,

I am a pharmacist and I worked at a compounding pharmacy for a while.  I
set up a small formulary for ferrets.  One of the meds on the fomulary is
Proglycem (Diazoxide).  You can get it for like 20+ dollars cheaper than
the commercial product by getting the compounded form.  They compound other
meds for ferrets in addition to this one---as well as for humans, avian,
exotics, equine, and sm animals!!

You can get this by having your VETERINARIAN contact the pharmacy and order
it for your little one.  The pharmacy is Wedgewood and they are located in
Sewell, NJ---but no fear---they ship worldwide!!!!

I have a link to the article Dr Williams posted on his page about my work
as a student at the pharmacy.  The contact info for your VET is on this
page.  Please note that owners of pets SHOULD NOT contact the pharmacy
directly---they will ask for you to have your VET call.

http://www.afip.org/ferrets/compounding.htm
Medication Compounding

Cari Miller, Rph

"FORGET PUPPY LOVE, THERE'S NOTHING GREATER THAN FERRET LOVE."

                          ^^^^^^^