From:
"Karen D. Gill" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Apr 1996 08:08:57 -0800
My little Fuzzy Fur decided to play with my monkey Lucy.  Lucy was out of
her cage (on a long leash) in the livingroom.  She loves to hold F.F.  as
long as he is still.  When he gives her kisses she turns her head.  When my
daughter holds him still for Lucy she sits and grooms him.  Can you imagine
what he must think?  Well once he is down and moving around Lucy watches him
carefully.  He will run at her and get her face with his paws.  She jumps on
the couch and he follows.  They it's chase around the furniture time.  They
jump from one chair to the other.  Actually Lucy jumps and he runs and
climbs.  Lucy will get down on the floor sometimes and play with him like a
child would.  I might add Lucy is about 24lbs.  compared to his one pound.

The only time I have seen her get mad at him was when he came up to her food
bowl in her cage.  She grabbed his scruff and shook him!  He pouted under
the couch for awhile after that.

I wouldn't let her hurt him, please don't think that.  I just think it's fun
watching and refreeing the two of them.  I would consider another ferret for
F.F. to play with but, I can't afford to have a pair that would not get
along.  I leave F.F.  out almost all day and I would want another that
behaves and could be let out also.

Well enough for now.  Just thought you might enjoy a insight into my world.