Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 2010 07:24:12 -0400
We also had a problem with the cat eating the ferret food, and the
ferrets eating the cat food for that matter! Why is it that everyone
wants the other pets' food? Anyway, we used a plastic laundry basket to
protect the ferret food. We used a rectangular plastic laundry basket,
cut holes near the top rim large enough for the ferrets to get through,
and turned it upside down over the ferret food bowl. It's easy to move
and clean.

Sharon Lieberman