From:
Rebecca McFarlane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Dec 1999 12:37:24 -0500
Merry Christmas!  Well, we finally have gotten a computer back up and
running at home, and I have our new e-mail address:

Now I can read the FML at home or at work, and can correspond from the home
address.  Whew.

My kids and I received a package from Aunt Judy in Ohio, just in time for
Christmas.  She sent my Crew new blankets, sleeper hammocks, sleep sacks,
chew toys, treats, on and on.  She even sent me somethings, too, wonderful
gifts from a wonderful lady!  And now for a shameless plug for her---I
know Judy (Cooke) makes and sells the ferret items on ebay, and now having
received these beds and blankets for my babies, I can tell you if you get a
chance to bid on one, go for it!  The hammocks are huge, and my group is
scatted into the two without even having to fight for room!!!

Last night Fang was picking on Alix, so I got Alix downstairs and tucked
her into one of the new sleep sacks.  Well, she was so enthralled she kept
cuddling into it, but the fascination of exploring the "forbidden area" was
far too great for her.  I wound up sneaking her back upstairs when Fang
wasn't looking and she scuttled off to safety.

All have a very merry Christmas.  Kevin, you have one too.  Your stories
are wonderful, as you are.  And Bill, I don't know about beer and caffeine
in the least bit, but enough beer and we could get some really funky FML's
going here!!!!

Rebecca and the Crew of Merry Mayhem

=======================
Rebecca McFarlane
Secretary
Basic Medical Sciences
School Veterinary Medicine
Purdue University
West Lafayette, IN  47907-1246
Phone:   765-494-8632
Fax:     765-494-0781
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste
 good with ketchup"