Date:
Sat, 23 Dec 2000 19:45:26 -0800
Hi all
Da holiday season is soon upon us.  I hope everyone got their shopping
done and da presents for da little ones bought.  Sorry for this one being
late but I missed it da first time.  Even I make mistakes sometimes.

A little guy named Arnold came in.  He waz met by Willis, Harvey and a
bunch of da others to numerous to count.  They were interested in da gossip
back home.  They talked for some time.  There seemed to be a lot going on
there.  After dat they headed over to get a snack at da Fruit Bar.  They
seemed to down more than their share.  Lucky it gets refilled often.  Then
they headed off to explore and show off all da sights as a group.  They
later ended up over at da Ferretone Flood where they were lapping it up
pretty good.  They even tried their paw at surffing.  Da ones dat wiped
out on a wave got pinned down and licked into submission so they were very
careful how they rode those waves.  Arnold said to tell hiz mommy and daddy
dat he luvs them bunches and to send lots of ferrety kisses their way.

I looked up Nikita in my puter thing.  I found her over to da Tube Park
watching da tube races.  I asked her if she waz entered and she said no
not this time.  She is not blind in any eye though as we don't suffer from
dat here.  I gave her your message.  She said dat she missed you a lot to.
She said dat things here were not to bad as there waz a lot to do.  It is
not like being at home though but a good second.  She said to send you a
Merry Christmas and lots of luv and kisses.

I am off to da Reflecting Pool.  It has been rather busy there lately with
all da little ones looking in on their family.  Gotta see how things are
at home.  I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and may your holidays be safe
and happy.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee