From:
Jack Holbrook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Apr 1996 22:48:35 -0500
All Vet's,

I am sorry about my post earlier in the FML I said for people not to list en
to there vets and I should not have said it that way.  I did not mean they
dont know what they are doing because they do.  What I meant was that there
are some that were less informed when It came to feed and nutrition and
sometimes jump the gun without listening to what you have to say.

But that is what the FML is here for and I should not have used it the wa y
that I did.  You should always listen to your vets but there is know reason
to get second opinions or to try something new.  I dont want what I say to
bring harm to any Ferrets but I do have my opinions and I will state them in
an obgective form from know on.  For the people I Pissed off with this Im
sorry that wasn't the intention at all I was just giving my opinion on what
i have gone thru with vets.  I do feed Mink food and even though It may not
be right for you that doesn't make it bad and if you want to base your
opinion but havent ever tried it send me email with your address and I will
try to send samples for (I need you to cover S.H charges)you to try and base
your opinion on what you find out.  Thank you and I wont state anymore trash
just my opinion and I wont make any statements without the facts.  That goes
for Vet's that want to try the food I will be more than willing to send a
sample.  See Ya

Jack