From:
dan christen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 20:35:18 -0800
Dear Friends
My Bandit (one of the original 3) and Jupiter a wonderful/trusting spirit
are going in for adrenal surgery and whatever else that Dr. Keri Weidman
can find while she is taking care of my 2 boys.  Of course i am concerned,
but she is only as human as I, just with a little better education and
more skills in a different field.

I am asking that if you have the time, Thursday, please keep my Bandit
and Jupiter in your prayers that day.  Dr. Weidman is willing to learn
but hasn't had to care for all that many ferrets in her practice.  She
has done wonderful works with our Poppy, who has now taken up sleeping
with and grooming my husband in the wee hours of the morning when he is
trying to get that last little bit of shut eye.  Oh, what a difference,
she sure was a gravely ill little girl.  I have sooo very much to be
thankful for, and i owe aLOT of it to all of you, for keeping even my
Eppers in your thoughts and prayers while he was missing.  Eppy is
playing and dancing now and as always sleeping with the rest of the gang.
It is so wonderful to have him home with me.

Poppy and Bach went to see Dr. Weidman this afternoon, and we took Bandit
and Jupiter with so Dr. Weidman could see them and we could discuss what
to do.  Jupiter followed Dr. Weidman out of the room, and Poppy too!  Bach
has an eye irritation causing it to matter up and stick shut, so we have
some otic ointment for this.  While i am thinking of Bach, he is turning
from a red to a dark sable/blaze?  Odin has stayed with the reddish /
cinnamon coloration but Bach has gone dark!  3 Blazes with different
colorations?

Crimson and Jalepeno will follow for adrenal surgeries shortly after
Bandit and Jupiter.  Jupiter has dealt with his long enough, he is
agressive where Bandit is tired?  And then there is my Felicia...she will
have to pay a visit too.  Oh...my bill is going to be HIGH!  But they are
my children, so i w/do what must be done.  In a few days i will know if i
still have 2 jobs, or just one.  I always tell myself, i w/know one of 3
things, i w/either be a lead, a sales associate or unemployed.  I will
worry about it when that day comes.

Pessimist or optomist take your pic, sometimes i am one, and sometimes i
am the other...

Take care
Respectfully
donna and her Wisconsin Weasels