From:
Mary McCarty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 2004 12:29:47 -0400
Hi Risa,

>Hello.  I was wondering if there is an updated Shelter list that tells
>about number of ferrets and the shelters needs.  The link I have to the

SOS posts such a list to the FML, so you can check the FML archives for
that information.   [Nothing too recently though.  BIG]

As far as an up to date list of shelters, the AFA Shelter list is updated
completely once per year with other updates done as we get them from the
shelters themselves.  You can check it out at
http://www.ferret.org/links/shelters.asp

Hope this helps!

Mary

Mary McCarty-Houser
Director, Pennsylvania Ferret Rescue Assn of Centre Cty
www.ferretrescue.com