From:
Faith Pollifrone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2001 14:10:11 EDT
My guys are starting to defeat the purpose of having sides on a litterbox...
How do you remedy ferrets who hike their buns higher than the sides to
poo???  What can I attach to a litterbox as a backboard type thing to keep
poo in the litterbox???  I just noticed that they're pooing over the side
now.  So much for 80% good litter habits... This is a new thing ....soooo
any suggestions???  I can't use a triangle because they REFUSE to use them.
(So those just sit around collecting dust...1 in the other corner of the
cage that sits pristine and unused with litter in it and 1 in my basement
being stored.)  I can't put a big tall litterbox in because it won't fit
so I have a smaller one that I clean about 3-4 times a day or as needed.
I just tried putting a bigger one in and the ramp won't fit if I do that
it won't hook to the shelf...a regular sized box misses by about 1-2
inches. :-(

Darn cage designers! -( They must never think about litterboxes in their
designs... So if anyone can suggest a good long lasti ng backboard type
thing that can be cleaned...I'd appreciate it.  :-)

Faith