From:
"M. Brown" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 2003 15:26:47 -0400
Furrity, my favoritey and most bestest friend crossed over last night.
He was only 4-1/2 years old.  We had his funeral and burial this morning.
He was laid to rest at 10:10 am covered in one of his green fleece
blankies and with his spatting cow.  I rocked him yesterday afternoon
and late last night.  I kissed him on his head and sang to him.  He was
my "Little Gift from God," my most lovely and precious friend.  It was
fittingly cloudy and dreary this morning.  It hurts terribly.

I rarely read other posts about ferret passings because I cry, and here I
am writing my own and crying.

Sam is all alone.  I told him if he wants a new playmate, he will have to
pray for one, because I am not going to go out and actively look for one.

Sandee, please help my Furrity across the bridge.  He loved to climb
and jump, dig and chase, he loved his cardboard tunnel and his stuffed
animals, especially his cow.  He loved to sniff all things and to clean
dust from behind the furniture with his whiskers.  He loved tunneling
through his Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle blankie.  He loved Ferretone and
going to his Grammy's.  And he loved to be rocked.

Psalm 31:9 (NIV)
Be merciful to me, O LORD , for I am in distress; my eyes grow weak
with sorrow, my soul and my body with grief.

Psalm 31:9b (The Message)
I've cried my eyes out; I feel hollow inside.

Psalm 119:28 (NIV)
My soul is weary with sorrow; strengthen me according to your word.

Mourning in Millington,
Melanie and Sam