Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 23:28:36 -0600
I just had a very disconcerting thing happen.  Since moving a month ago
Glenn and I have been extra diligent in potty training.  We wake the babies
up, take them out of the cage one at a time to go in the pan, then give a
small treat.  If they don't go, the go back in the cage until all the
rounds are made.  Well, earlier George was the only one left, so I figured
he just didn't need to.  I no sooner stood up than he went to squat right
next to the pan.  I grabed him up (gently!) and placed him in the pan, he
climbed out, ran around the side of the cage to the other corner and began
to squat.  We went through this a couple times until I said fine, you want
to go on floor, go in the cage.  A few seconds later he ran to the top
story, down again, up again then started hacking.  He vomited up this
terrible yellow paste stuff into the food bowl, but was fine and wanted to
play after a few cuddles.  Did I do something to hurt him?  Is this his way
of "getting back"?  He's never done this before, but then I've never been
quite so insistent, either.

Also, I just realized I forgot to tell with my intro that Wikket, George,
Gracie, Glenn and I are from Oklahoma.

cjc