From:
Jennifer Hudson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 14:06:18 -0400
As Connie was so kind to post, we've had problems with our auctions on
Ebay.  Initially thought by Customer Service to be a technical glitch, it
turns out that Safe Harbor has suspended our account after a losing bidder
reported that we are having members bid up the auctions.  This is so very,
very untrue.  Members have won auctions, but they have paid the winning
bid, nothing less.

I have placed a formal appeal and requested a mediator to straighten
everything out.  Anyone who has bid or won our auctions and would like to
contribute to the appeal with their experiences, please email me directly
and I will give you the information you need to contact Ebay for the case.

Additionally, if you were high bidder on one of the auctions that was
cancelled, please email me.  I will be more than happy to honor the current
bid at time of cancellation as your winning bid.  I know there were several
great grab bags that some of you may still want!!

Thanks again for all the support we've had for the auctions and hopefully
we can resolve this and continue with our success.  If the person who filed
the complaint is reading this, I can only say I am disgusted that you would
take vengance for losing an auction on the ferrets in our care.  Thanks to
your malicious actions, we have lost considerable income that would go
directly to food and medical expenses.

Jen and Gang