From:
Ferrets* <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 2003 12:04:33 +0100
I shouldn't worry to much about soft stools, some of my ferrets who
refuse to eat the ferret food have soft but not runny stools and one
old lady who has just past her 13th birthday would rather starve that
eat the ferret food has soft stools.  The problems start when they have
runny or watery poo

My vet finds nothing wrong with each time they are taken in for their
check ups, when we get to the old lady's turn all she has to say is that
I can not be doing to bad on what I am feeding them to get her to that
age.