From:
Brenda L Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Nov 2005 15:41:09 -0500
I got this email this morning.  I do not have room for these kids.  Can
someone help give these kids a 4-ever home.  Cross post with permission
as long as nothing is changed.  Brenda

I am writing to you because I have tough choice to make.  I have 3 female
ferrets and their names are Cally,Gwen and Daisy they are everything to
me.But I am having trouble taking care of them.  I just had my 4th baby
and with all the kids I just can't keep up with everything anymore and
have no time for them and I also have to move and can't take them with
me.  Cally and Gwen have been together there whole lives and hate to be
separated and always look for each other .Daisy was giving to me by a
woman at work because she could no longer take care of her, so I took her
to make sure she was cared for.  Daisy is keep alone because she always
wants to fight with the other ones very independent I am looking for a
shelter that only takes ferrets because I know they know more about them
and will give them good care.If you can help or give me some advice I
would gladly use it.  I am in Syracuse NY and I need to find a home as
soon as possible by the end of this month.  Cally and Gwen are about 3
years old and Daisy is 1 year.

Contact Information
April M.
number is 315-469-5768
3326 Midland Ave
Syracuse NY 13205

International Ferret Congress Shelter/Vendor Coordinator
<http://ferretcongress.org/>

<http://ferretfarm.org/>
Click the banner to visit the store.

Don't have time for a ferret of your own?  You can sponsor one of our
fur kids.  There are new faces at the shelter go take at look at kids
looking for new homes.

Andy-cub reporter, shelter kids, & oh yeah mum too!